Friday, January 05, 2007

Unspeakable.

I'm a fairly verbose guy. While my life is often guided by intense shame and guilt, I rarely have any problem telling the world about it. My friends get used to hearing me go on, and on, and on, and on, and on about whatever is on my mind.

There are some milestones in life, however, about which even I won't shout when I pass them. Sometimes the road of life takes a very, very sharp bend. You don't see it coming and at first the G forces make you feel a little sick, but with any luck you begin to enjoy the exhiliration and adrenaline. And when you're standing on the other side, huffing and puffing and generally amazed to be alive, you smile a little smile and think to yourself, "That right there is nobody's business but mine."

So this is a post about what I ain't bloggin'. I am enough of a New Yorker to consider bribes, however.

No comments: