Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chicago!

I've been very bad about posting lately. I'm trying to feel bad about the fact that the situation is not going to improve until next week, but I just can't. I'm on my way to Chicago for International Mr. Leather!

IML is one of my favorite events of the year. It's held every Memorial Day weekend. I first attended in 2001, two weeks after having my first leather sex. I was a ridiculous train wreck of a boy that first year! By 2005 I had been invited to judge the contest, which was one of the more amazing experiences of my life, and something I'll never forget. Things which happened at the intervening IMLs were often milestones in my life and leather career. Last year, after five in a row, I took a year off, and I really missed it. I can't wait to get back this year!

Happy Memorial Day.

No comments: